Saturday, March 14, 2009

Edu fairs.

Education fairs are suppose to help me to choose the Universities that I want to go to in future, but why am I feeling so depressed in state of being glad? Here's the thing : they are all money sucking vampires.

It's totally absurd. Malaysia wants more medical officers but they DO NOT offer scholarships to those who are doing medicine, dentistry and pharmacy. PTPTN loan is so miserably little. And to get private scholarship, you have excel in all subjects. (Straight As)

Its depressing when they tell you :"sorry we do not offer scholarship" or "medicine, dentistry and pharmacy no scholarship wan wor". 5 out of 5 Universities will tell you that. *sigh*
Life seems rather difficult as you go on. I guess this are part of the obstacles that everyone must face.

Whatever. Hopefully I can get to enter local Uni so I don't have to pay so much.

1 comment:

Flaffy said...

put a chat box la~ =)