Monday, November 16, 2009

First time taking exam in Uni

The uncertainty is a man's terror. The fear of unknown causes him to strive.

This was what I had in mind when I stepped foot in Uni... but unfortunately as time goes by, I began to found myself slacking and taking things for granted. Now I fear that I might not be able to score well in my first exam as I have failed to work hard at the very beginning. The subjects that I took:

i) Basic Entrepreneurship skills: A pathetic subject, totally took for granted because I thought it was all common sense. It turned out I should have memorized the damn book. We were told the exam was bilingual but it turned out it was in Malay! And I read in English(lecture notes are in English).

ii) History & Philosophy of Science: It was relative easy but struggled to memorized all the names and terms as it was subjective.

iii) Cell Biology: DOOMED! Why all the mistakes I did was all clumsy mistakes? OMG! I wanna smash my head on the wall!

iv) Population Biology: OK... Not too bad

v) Basic Chemistry: Another subject for me to smash my head on the wall......... No, worst, I should shoot my head on with a gun.

That's basically all the subjects I took in this Sem. Next Sem I will be taking TITAS(Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia Serantau) and Ethnic Relation... subjects created by the authorities for political purposes... Sigh, that's why if we have the financial ability to go private or even better, go overseas, why not? Don't be a fool like me to waste the opportunity to go to NUS.

No comments: