Monday, March 15, 2010

Dr. Fish's Therapy

Last Friday, I went to TimeSquare with my "family" as some of them wanted to shop for 60's clothing. So I just tagged along, for the fun of it. We took the cab, train, walked and any other possible ways to get there. Bla-bla-bla, lets skip all the crap on eating, talking, laughing, coughing....

Now here is the interesting part. *Glee* As Along and my new found Angah was shopping for elegant dresses, "Mommy", Adik and I went to the nearby shops and found people feeding themselves to fishes. They (the fishes) were hungry bunch of suckers that nibbles onto people's legs. Then comes the attendant lady: " Dr Fish therapy, let your leg have smooth skin, very good...." and goes on with her chatter with Thai accent, trying to convince and persuade us to try this... this... this... errr... what do you even call it by the way? ANYWAY... (up to your calling) we tried it as the price was very reasonable, RM 5 for half an hour. The attendant said since we are first timers we can get offered at such low price.

We washed our legs, feeling curious and excited since it's our very first time volunteering to let some fishes snack on our legs. We were asked to leg the bigger ones "eat" first before letting the little ones feast. So without further hesitation, I soaked my legs in... To my horror....... IT WAS SO DARN TICKLISH THAT I SCREAMED!!! Embarrassing? YES! Good experience? "YES!"...and no. They weren't fishes, they were little "electrocutioners" that excites you. Sensation wise, its like ants crawling all over.

Oh, the "horror" was not yet over. In fact, that was just child's play. Haha, get it... big fish, child's play?? Ok, I am being lame... (simply because I don't wanna continue on to the smaller ones that are literally swarming in the bigger pond) But for the sake of your entertainment, I shall proceed describing How I Tortured Myself Experience.

Before I jumped into the pond (not really jumped in but before I stick my sensitive legs into the pond) I say these tiny version of the bigger fish. In my mind, I thought "how bad can THESE be compared to the bigger ones. Should be no problem lah~" Did I just screwed myself or not? So there I was with "Mommy" and Adik. They stuck their legs in first and through their facial expression.... F-O-R-G-E-T I-T. All I hear was screams and squeals. But I am going to pay it. RM5 is not a small amount, I can eat 2 meals at warung.... Fine! So I braved myself and.... lift my feet above the water. To my HORROR!!!! THESE ARE NOT FISHES!!!! THEY ARE HUNGRY LIL SUCKERS LIKE LEECHES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN EATING FOR 1 YEAR WAITING TO SWARM TO FEED ON YOUR LEGS. All their mouths were above water... right underneath my feet, awaiting for the arrival of a main course meal, willing to come on his own. (You know, when I am writing this, I feel like I am an idiot.)

Anyway, I drew all the bravery I have in me and dipped my legs in.

(Sorry, I shall not describe what happened here. Use your imagination and picture there were screams, squeals, yells, Oh-My-Gods, shrieks, dramas, tears, slapping, thrashing, rubbing, Oh-Mommy, HELP~~~, finger biting, laughter, camera, joy, sadness, torture and many other mixed feelings in the whole process)

All I can say is that, there was not one, but millions of mouths nibbling on your leg, each "bite" will send an impulse from you leg to your central nervous system a.k.a your brain, where the impulses will be "sorted out", interpreted, then another signal will be sent back to your motor system back to your leg and tells you... no... SCREAMS TO YOU "BLOODY HELL! PULL THAT F***ING LEG OUT YOU DUMBASS!!!" (Form 5 Bio knowledge, under nervous system. Read up if you wanna know more.) Let me tell you, each sensation sends an impulse up to your brain. Imagine a million impulses shoots up to your brain at one go, all zaps in and out, clash here and there, amplifies and destroys each other... I tell you, your brain will fuse and confuse you, the mixed feelings at one time at your leg... EEEKKKK, AAAHHHH, OMG!!!! was the words that I could utter.

Oh goody, here comes Along and Angah. New victims to be tortured. Wanna see more dramas? Please go to Facebook and check out yourself.

Oh, did I mention when I got used to the... "Hell", God sent a "messenger" to us for torturing? XD That's right, we manage to convince a foreign lady to join us. WEEEE~~~~ Fun ain't it? Oh, the screams and shrieks... ear-piercing is the right word. We literally extended our hands to "comfort" her (and she crushed our hands). Slowly at a time she dipped her leg in, each time screaming EEEKKKK.... AAHHHH....NNNOOOO.... And all we could do is "Madam, calm down. Here, take my hand, slowly...slowly...slowly...""EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK" *Laughter*

Oh it was a really good experience letting "Mother Nature" "cleanse" you. After the whole event, I noticed my feet was indeed... not smoother, but cleaner. Less dead skin were seen at certain parts. Hmm... maybe they are wonders of nature after all.

Well, that ends this episode of our journey. The rest, not so interesting, except where I got stuck at the Monorail and had to join my "family" again since I cant "join" my family. Confusing? I thought so. So the drama continued with Adik's ear-piercing, late night returns, hand mime practice, exhaustive night, and good night sleep.

No comments: