Thursday, May 6, 2010

Of updates & Things to come...

It's been a long time since I have last touched this "unkept" blog of mine. I think its full of cobwebs and left with an inch thick of dust by now. *HACHIEW!!!* Sorry, I am allergic to dust. *snorts* Well, the reason it really simple. It would be the same to you guys, too. #1 Assignments nearing due date, #2 nerve racking presentations, #3 last but not least EXAMS!!!

But all those are history, now I am a free man, not Fremont. (if you watched Old Dogs then you will know what I mean) My last paper ended two days ago. Right after my paper, I drove my friends to see our results for SKET subjects, a.k.a local university's compulsory subjects that are boring, skewed, redundant and pathetic. "That sucks!" was my first impression when I saw my results for Hubungan Etnik and TITAS(Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia). B+ and A respectively. Then I peeped at my friends'. *HORROR STRUCK* Both As. "Damn! Where did I go wrong again this time?" Recalling my sucky moments when I came to the very same place to see my result for Entrepreneurship Skills (B+) too. I have placed every single effort in that darn skewed paper and got this? Well, maybe not so much... OK, fine, not so after all. I mean come on, how can you take in such... "blurgh" infos? They suck man! I'd rather study TITAS. Haha, actually because in our semester, UM changed its TITAS syllabus and it became easier. It turned out rather interesting, and less things to memorise. Or else I would be dead taking both H.E and TITAS.

Put all the rantings aside, and my unknown future results too, I will have to prepare to go for a camp soon. What camp you may ask... or maybe you might have even know it. Because I am one obnoxious hypocritical forked-tongued schizophrenic, I have enrolled myself to join the Students Assistant during the Orientation. The hypocrite part comes in because I big-mouth and told my friends not to join. Sadly, I won't be able to spend more time with my friends who have all came back for the long nice sem-break. Instead, I have chosen to become a "dog" for the college and work my ass of when I think I will not be fully committed in future with all the tedious work to come. *sigh* The best part? Well, if you consider getting to camp in a cave IS a good thing, then yes.

Oh, did you know I am acrophobic/altophobic? Don't know the meaning? Check it out yourself. Guess what? There's abseiling. *sigh* Sooner or later I will have to face my fear, so why not now? Haha...ha...(fades of) We will see later... whether I conquer my fear. This whole... thing won't just end in one weeks time. I will have to continue another camp in 21 June, unfortunately. *sigh* Great or what?

Argh! Quit the lamenting. I am so looking forward to the BBQ party at Pek Yee's and Genting trip with The Gang. Haha, just came up with a cool arbitrary name for my Form 6 friends. Lame? I know. Blame Uni. XP Not to mention all the other outings and sports to come. OH! I NEED SPORTS! I have been gaining waist line tremendously since the study week. *pinching waist* My lungs are also giving me problems lately. Phlegm congestion is the last thing I need every morning.

I think that would be it for the time being for the things that have past and things to come. Hopefully, this time around things will go nicely. Peace out.

No comments: