Thursday, December 3, 2009

A wonderful and memorable evening

I will make this in a sort of a diary way so I can express myself better.

3rd Dec 2009

Dear Diary,
Today I had a surprise, a surprise which I have never expected in my life. I was initially getting really impatient when Bryan haven't reached my place when it's 7pm already. I finished watching a television drama and was pacing up and down my living room. Constantly irritating my sister by hopping on and off the computer. Finally my streak is over. He came 5 minutes after I called him. When I reached her place... OH MY THE LORD!!! Sadistic ladies to the attack..... I shall leave the rest to your imagination.

When I reached at Pek Yee's place, we feast the food prepared by everyone. Pizzas, bee hoon, eggs, and my mother's vinegar trotter, then came KFC, fried rice and so many other scrumptious food for the belly. Me, being glutton, will not stop until the food level have reached the top of the throat. "Haha" my mind thought, "this is great, I get to eat everyone's cooking".

Sigh, what a meal. My belly was bloated and we started to chat to the top of our voices. Suddenly, the lights got dimmer... hmmm... wonder why? Then Pek Yee just offed the lights... O.o Weird? Everyone clapped and sang birthday song... Weirder... Joan was standing beside me and i was blindly singing along when I felt something was wrong... Why is everyone LOOKING at me? "Joan, whose birthday is..." "YOU!!!" ............................... GASP!!!! WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE POINTING AT ME???!!! "NO! THERE MUST BE A MISTAKE! MINE IS NOT TILL NEXT WEEK! NO, NO, NO!!!"
Ok, I was really shocked... there was this two candles sticking out of the chocolate cake (apparently Shao Li chose it, it's called Chocolate Moist Cake, and apparently its not the normal soft cake... you will know why). The next thing I knew (I dunno what was going on exactly, my mind was thinking "This is not logic! Not rational!" at that time) I was standing in front of the cake. Friends asked me to make a wish and say this is my early Birthday. My mind was racing with thoughts as it was such a big surprise. I clasp my hands together, wishing... wishing... wishing... (not gonna tell) *blow* out the candles go. Then, Wai Hou and the gang asked my to play a game... pull the candles out with... my mouth? Ok, that didn't sound right... Oh, and to add the challenge, he pressed the candle so deep in... Ok... That's... interesting. Hehe, someone... tried(but failed miserably) to smash my face with the cake. Hmph... who did it anyway? I wonder... Anyway, I drew my head back up... laughing... "This is a joke" my mind thought. FINED! I shall be sporting to pull it out! the moment i pull the second one out, my head was pressed so hard on the cake. Amazingly, the only visible marking on the cake... WAS MY NOSE PRINT! And guess what? I had to take the entire quarter piece (the one with my nose print) and gobble it in... 15 MINUTES!!! OMG!!!

The horror!!! The pain!!! The Agony!!! Oh, the drama... ironically, I just swallowed an entire cow before eating that one small quarter piece of cake. Let's see, the food level in me is at the very tip of the esophagus and I had to gobble in a quarter cake within 15 minutes or I'll have to face punishment which is even more horrible, more food to shove in... Ok... But I can't take it anymore... *Tears sparkle* Argh, begone with it. Shoved in slowly, munching... munching... And someone was there recording the entire scene. SH!T!!!!!! Oh, again, ironically the best give is yet to come, how true is it I am not sure, but they said it will be in YOUTUBE! Argh! Again! BE SPORTING! Come to think of it, when we grow up, all this will be a reminiscent. Oh, I swear I will not touch cakes for the next 1 month or so... *gag*

Then comes the game part. Wee, that's gonna be real... PAIN IN THE ASS! Hahaha, very dramatic? I know. You know why? Let's see, the loser gets to eat one big chunk of food! Wee, more shoving. ^.^v LUCKILY........ I TAK KENA!!! HAHAHA. Oh, the irony, I warned them not to eat to full... guess what, they ate too. Haha! Let us suffer my brothers, thy shall feel each others pain and suffering... NOT!!! Overall, the game was fun... Right? Right? All those in favor(those who didn't lose) say YES! XP

Not knowing the time flies by so fast... It was midnight. People started to leave one by one... until just the few of us GUYS left. After cleaning up and packing up, we bid adieu, and left, all of our hearts contented, fill with joy and laughter, memories only sweetness glued... if not fused with our brains, not to mention belly "imploded".

Lastly I would love to give my deepest gratitude to all those to make this event so happening, although it's not my real birthday. And frankly, this is my very first birthday celebrated with friends. Especially Pek Yee, Pek Khee and Pek Kuan and also her parents, thank you. Oh yes, and to everyone, the donation was most generous and also the lovely card... Erm... I mean the C-thingy. XD

Hope to see you guys soon enough for another round of wacky adventure.

No comments: