Sunday, December 27, 2009

A new beginning.

A fresh start, a new beginning, a new semester.

Everyone has left for their respective uni. That rule also applies on me. But before I return, I would like to, again, state down all the wonderful things that happened during this holiday.

My best experience was going to the pub. Hah, my very first Mojito. It was nice, the sweet and sour lime with a tinge of mint, the alcohol, can't even taste it. A few weeks later, I went to the very same pub again, Republic was the name. This time, I ordered a pint of Heineken. Nice...

Haha, hate to say this, but I find that this holiday, instead of exercising, we actually went out to eat more! We went to IKEA, 1U, Sunway, Puchong and many more places to indulge in various food. Haha, I gain extra pounds already... *pinching my flabby tummy. OK! New sem resolve! Walk everyday to Faculty! Haha, provided not raining.

Ah, fantastic movies were released in the cinema non-stop during this festive season (Christmas). Avatar, two thumbs up; Alvin, funny but not as good as the first, but still funny; Princess & the Frog, typical Disney cartoon, but I find it not as good as the classical Disney cartoons. Wow, come to think of it, there are more but we didn't watch. Haha... the entertainment we had...

Christmas was very fun indeed. My family and I went for a day out to the beach. Morib and Carey Island was fun. Especially Carey Island. Seeing the diverse sea creature available there was fun. Unfortunately it was raining and drizzling. *sigh* Hopefully the next time I go will have a much better weather.

Well, I got to say, I had the best event planner, thanks to Tai Kor Ying Wai. Haha. He planned most of the events with great success. Without him, I don't think I would have enjoyed yet another holiday.

Well, taking a deep breath, I shall now pen off. The start of another semester is just tomorrow. I will return to the life I used to hate so much... but why hate? Hated the room, hated the food, hated everything... my, how miserable am I... So this time, I shall learn to embrace it. Ok, cheer for me. XP Just joking. Haha.

Cheerios!

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Hahaha, I used to complaint a lot too when I was in UniMAP. But someway somehow, you'll get used to it since you'll be living with it. Try not to make them as an obstacle in your life, instead make them as a challenge that you'll have to go through when you're staying outside.

Hold on! Scold your roommate if he's just so filthy that you can't take it. Remember, both of you share the responsibility of keeping the room clean. Take good care of yrself Jen Chong! All the best for year 2010 :D