Friday, January 1, 2010

My New Year Resolution --> Just another NATO!

Let's have a look at what I am PLANNING (The big NATO* word):

1. Get better grades and stay in first class honours and if there are any possible chances to switch to the medical line, I WILL DO IT!

2. Since I have gained 3kg during the holidays, I shall start walking to faculty and back to college everyday. Plan to exercise a little more often.

3. I shall start communicating with my room mates so that we can have a better mutual understanding.

4. Have fun in UM instead of dreading every single damn thing that does not run according to my expectations.

5. Spend on PSP!!! XD

6. Last but not least, keep in touch with good ol' friends.

Well, that's so far all the plans I have in mind, but it's currently all still NATO.

For those who don't know what NATO is, it stands for No Action, Talk Only.

No comments: