Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thanks, everyone.

First and foremost I would like to thank my parents, my aunts, my cousin, Dr Sam and his wife, other family members and friends who have been really supportive. You have sacrificed your precious time on me for helping me to get through this one tough week. Because of this minor MUnsyI test, all of you have been doing a lot for me when I have almost given up hope.

Well, I have sat for the test this afternoon. It went on smoothly. So, hopefully it will turn out to be fruitful at the end. And hopefully I can get into USM to do pharmacy so I wouldn't let you all down.

Before I pen off, I would like to once again thank all those who have been there for me all the while. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

little girl said...

JC you need to have a comment box! hehe. Just google and then set it up ^^